If you are like the many 30-40 singles out there, you realize that you are in the prime of your life, and having fun is the name of the game.
Or, you might be out on the singles scene, making connections as you visit the city numerous hot spots.
There’s even a possibility that you have let yourself be fixed up on a blind date or two.
Whatever avenue you prefer to meet people, it never hurts to have some valuable, realistic advice from the experts as you navigate the sometimes uncertain waters of finding real, everlasting love.
We’ve asked a panel of local experts to share their top tips for finding love after the age of 30-40.
Their words of wisdom are made to assist you in finding the kind of relationship that meets your individual desires and needs at this thrilling point in your life.
From professional matchmakers to experienced relationship coaches, we’ve gathered a group of love lovers who understand what it can take for mature adults to recognize what they want and how to achieve it.
Tips for finding true love from experts:
- Get into the gratitude habit. When you’re grateful, you feel good with yourself and you’re in the right frame of mind to attract love into your life.
- Acknowledging what you’ve lays the foundation to bringing great things, events and individuals into your life.
- Set realistic relationship goals.
- Define the values and qualities that you need to have in a life partner. Try to narrow it down to the most crucial ones. Remember, nobody is perfect. attempting to find Mr. Or Mrs. Perfect will keep you single forever.
- Visualize relationship success. Frequently, we’re our worst enemies with regards to having a healthful self-image and a positive vision for our life.
- Dont let yourself be influenced by pessimistic thoughts about your age. Every day couples over 40 ties the knot.
- Love can and will happen at all ages if you’re open and receptive.
- Take good care of yourself. A healthful lifestyle and a positive state of mind are a prerequisite for relationship success. How joyful and happy we feel is reflected in our appearance and energy level, and it’s directly connected to our personal relationships.
- Follow your passions.
- Live now. Many singles put their lives on hold till they meet the one. Don’t wait to make that special trip or try out a brand new restaurant.
- Don’t say no to Dating apps – they are just another opportunity window for the universe to help you find your lover and send them to you.
- Don’t say no to family status – Even if you’re single, don’t judge people by their status, your true love might be divorced or widow, don’t miss the chance to meet them.
- Release expectations of how that person and the relationship need to be and trust the universe that you are where you need to be and that every person who enters into our life has a lesson to teach us.
- If you meet someone and he’s not your type right away, or if you feel that there’s no chance you will feel passion for them, let them know at the beginning of the evening in a respectful way.
- Make a list of your perfect partner. Write it down. Give the universe time to deliver.
- Make sure to look good, shave, put makeup, put perfume, dress well whenever you leave the house, smell good and smile, you can never know when the love of your life will show. It will also make you feel better about yourself and will make you feel more sexy and attractive.
- Release all of your sex buddies. If you want your true love to enter your life, you have to be in the right mood and there’s something in our energy which makes us look less interested and less into it if we had great sex last night with a friend. It blocks you emotionally and energetically and sends the message to the universe that you are not free.
- Make a forgiveness list – Write down all the disappointments and trauma and painful occasions you had with relationships, love, and lovers. Go back in time as much as you can, try to remember situations and let them float up to the surface. Whenever a rough memory comes up, tell your self – I’m forgiving my self and that person and releasing that. It might sound like bullshit and it might make you feel emotional but it helps.
- Keep good vibe- Meditate, listen to happy music and it will attract people with good vibes to your life.
The most important tip:
Trust the universe that your true love will arrive at the right time and on the right pace.
Keep telling yourself that your true love is arriving soon,
and they are getting prepared to meet you like you’re getting ready to meet them.
If you got more tips, please send them on the comments below.